-
July 16th, 2005, 01:52 PM
#1
Inactive Member
Here's the logo I worked on. I know, there are some tiny flaws in this logo. I'll work on it later.
I want it a bit bigger. I also need to correct the alignment. And I want flashier letters.
But I love the neon sign idea. It's so "Mum". Now I gotta go. Heatwave melting me. Will post later. Adios.
-
July 16th, 2005, 02:10 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Oh that is so wonderful...I feel like I'm in a 50's diner on some beach in Florida...this is great...now can somebody bring me 2 eggs over easy, bacon and sausage with a side of hashbrowns???
-
July 16th, 2005, 10:02 PM
#3
Inactive Member
It's pretty easy. But, as you can see, the finishing touches are always the hardest. I'm trying to get them to glow, using the same filter I uesd for the glowing eyeball in my avatar.
<<<<---- Like that.
-
July 16th, 2005, 11:21 PM
#4
Inactive Member
I have a friend who is going to <s>boot leg</s> <s>I mean pirate</s> loan me a copy of photoshop (I think he said version 6)
-
July 17th, 2005, 03:19 AM
#5
Inactive Member
hashbrowns????...honey you mean GRITS...Lefty is so cool...I wish I could do that kind of stuff
-
July 17th, 2005, 09:22 AM
#6
Inactive Member
It's pretty cool. I have 7.0, but that one's pretty old. I stole, er, got it from my brother who did a Multimedia Design Academy. He's pretty good at this sorta thing, and I picked up some stuff along the way.
See? I got them to flash like neon lights now. I'm still not sure about the final "mum's" though. It seems too bright. Wish I could add sounds. ZZT, ZZT, or something.
-
July 18th, 2005, 12:50 AM
#7
Inactive Member
OH MY!! *clapping hands*...that is so cool...you did a good job Lefty...
-
July 18th, 2005, 04:07 AM
#8
Inactive Member
"Well Kiss My Grits" I am in a 50's diner!!!
-
July 18th, 2005, 01:40 PM
#9
Inactive Member
Todays Specials include, Fried Flamingo, Baked Flamingo, Flamingo Stew and Tuna casserole Suprize (Ran out of tuna and used Flamingo...Suprize!!)
-
July 18th, 2005, 01:55 PM
#10
Inactive Member
Rog...you never fail to crack me up!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks